View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:45 PM   #39
KatysMom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva61211 View Post
No disrespect to anyone. I never got the point of needing a stroller for my dog. Can someone please enlighten me.
Katy got her first stroller after I learned how vulnerable these pups were to hawks, owls and eagles. She was just a tiny thing and loved sight-seeing in our desert mountain neighborhood. The stroller was a way for her to enjoy the desert without all the risk.

She enjoyed the stroller so much that I got a second one to keep indoors. We used it often. If I was in the kitchen cooking--Katy would sit up in the stroller and almost feel a part of the action. If there were guests or workman in the house--folks who might not know to look for her, Katy went in the stroller.

When we went to friends; homes, Katy's stroller came along.

More recently, I had a third stroller at my sister-in-law's home. They have two larger dogs who play on the rough side sometimes. Katy was safe and happy in the stroller.

We had been taking long walks in tree covered areas for some time before Katy began to fail. She enjoyed those walks so much--I didn't want her to lose out or get bored. Stroller to the rescue. She was as alert and happy as ever in her rolling machine--we'd walk, and walk, and walk.
KatysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!