View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 04:43 AM   #74
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellymonsterMom View Post
We had dogs, mixed breeds and small, who lived into their very late teens, 2 poodles who lasted 18 & 20 years - not vaccinated, ate crap food ( Gaines Burgers, for example)

I think we are killing these dogs and making them sick- breeding, vaccinations, heart worm meds, tick and flea meds, dog parks, etc.
I agree with some of this to a certain extent -- I think the unethical and rampant and mindless breeding and breeding and breeding of pets has caused horrendous issues in so many areas.

Also, for decades, we over-vaccinated pets incessantly - just unbelievable the extent to which that was done and the resistance to change it (which is *still* happening, shockingly!!). There are several correlation studies/papers out there which trace the staggering increase in dental issues, allergies, and certain diseases etc to the time when we started over-vaccinating pets. Over-vaccination would affect the immune system...the extent to which we can't really even know bc you'd have to be able to distinguish btwn what was genetic or would be there anyway in a certain dog etcetera.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!