View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 05:40 AM   #16
KatysMom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janu View Post
Hi Katysmom,
Thank you so much.

I did go to the vet on Friday. She said that nothing to worry about as the dog is very healthly. She said that the food is light in colour so the poop is changing similar to when we eat colour foods. MY yorkies poop is now a browny yellow, 2 toned. I am keeping an eye on her. The vet said that if it worries me too much I should change her food back to the old one.My yorkine seems to really enjoy this Dr Hahnz brand, I reported to the company and they said that no food colorants are used.They did not get any reports from yorkie parents on any issues with the food. My dogs breath does not smell like when she was on the Royal foods. Will see how she goes on and provide an update.
"...I'm keeping an eye on her."

Thank you the love and care you show your little one, also for the update.

Food alone does influence bowel movement color. My late little one sometimes pooped in multiple colors. Not so much a mixed color as sections that were different colors. I attributed the color combination to times when I had fed her too many treats, different kinds of food or to canned food with distinct veggies.

You mentioned your yorkies breath improved with the change in food. Good breath is always nice!

I'm glad the vet felt there was nothing to be concerned with at this point. Keep on lovin' your sweetie.
KatysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!