View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 02:40 PM   #1
mjm362
Yorkie Yakker

Default Just suddenly lost my Yorkie

My 13 year old T-Cup Yorkie died suddenly on me middle of the night thursday to friday morning. She was in good health, no sickness, had just had a regular check ups and all was good (aside from a bit of arthritis that comes with age). I live alone/travel a lot for work so she had been my only real companion for many years. I was getting ready for another trip, finished packing and went to brush her teeth before bed. She fought me on this as she always did, afterwards I got up to clean the toothbrush, she followed me but just collapsed couldnt move and just looked at me… I went to pick her up and though she was still breathing it was clear she was going.. she went completely limp and by the time I got to the ER they tried CPR but nothing could be done… I feel so guilty cause the last thing she remembers is me brushing her teeth which she hated, almost as if she died mad at me. So helpless I couldnt do anything when it happened. I miss her terribly, I cant imagine my daily routine without her now. I just hope she knows she was loved and had a good life…

I do think about getting a new dog but I feel guilty like I would be trying to replace her..
mjm362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!