View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:46 PM   #39
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
LadyJane-

Thank you. you helped even out my natural nervousness for any loved one going through surgery. We just got the call from our vet. Chewie is missing teeth. Some of those molars never grew in, so they never pushed out the baby molars. She has a bottom tooth missing- it never fell out, just never grew in. I'm not surprised by the teeth issue but am a bit surprised by the news. Her breeder has dings all over his record for teeth issues. I'm just surprised that there wasn't the early decay I was expecting (I brush her teeth and regularly check for issues, but it's hard to do a thorough cleaning on a squirming gal) but the teeth growth issue. They are pulling a baby molar to stop the crowding out her adult teeth, and she'll be home soon. They had three people in the room- standard procedure. The tech to help the doc, and another qualified person watching the vitals at all times. I saw a review where a dog bit the line to heck and I got EXTREMELY nervous a week ago, but, thanks to you, I was able to approach this calmly. Thought I'd give an update.
So happy to hear it went well! <3 Thanks for updating!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!