View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #2
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellymonsterMom View Post
I'm angry, frustrated, sad, scared and just at a loss. My Bells had a rabies shot last Wednesday-8 days ago. I took her to the ER vet that night around midnight-- breathing heavy and panting with a bit of whimpering. They checked her and advised Tramadol. $350.00 - I'd pay anything to fix her- it didn't.

She took three doses and then I quit- they said if she looked better don't give. She has been spitting up yellow vomit- like egg yolk and once her food. She's eating and drinking, voiding normally. She is just panting at night and seems lethargic. Took her to vet today after waking up and vomiting yellow goo. Five incidents of this.

They gave her a shot of Cerania (?) anti nausea and anti inflam for gastro issue and sub Q fluid- that was at 2p today and now she's still laying around blah. Likely she's reacting negatively to the Cerania? Who knows? Who can you ask as they never tell you the truth anyway.

She's NEVER getting another vaccine. I just don't trust them or the doctors. They said she's vomiting because she has a sensitive stomach from the Tramadol or Rabies shot ( last Friday was her last dose) Who really knows what's wrong. We used to have dogs that ate crap food ( Purina or Gains Burger! ) never were vaccinated, never heartworm and they lived 17-20 years. EVERY pet I've ever taken to vet for treatments - winds up sick and dying. SOMETHING is wrong with this picture...
It's against the law not to do rabies. If your dog bites anyone or is suspected of biting anyone they will take your dog away if it is not up to date on rabies. Throwing up yellow is bile which means her stomach is empty normally. I really don't think that has anything to do with the rabies. Before vaccines you could give bendaryl and then ask about a pain medicine for a few days after. That is what we do with my mine who is sensitive to vaccines. I understand you are frustrated but vaccines are very important as well has heartworm medication and you don't really want to go without.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!