Thread: shipping
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 10:35 AM   #5
KatysMom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweathe32 View Post
Have anybody ever got there puppy ship to them from a breeder ?? I was just wondering how does it work
I haven't but, suspect I wouldn't rule out a top-notch breeder only because picking up the pup wasn't in the cards.

United Air, which I'm led to believe has had the worst record, is now paired with a group "American Humane" to get its act together. United's cargo program is called or now called "PetSafe."

"PetSafeŽ is our specially designed program for transporting cats and dogs that are not eligible to travel in the aircraft cabin. PetSafe offers airport-to-airport travel for cats and dogs traveling to approximately 300 destinations, and members of our PetSafe team are trained professionals who love animals and are dedicated to ensuring that all pets receive the best care throughout their entire journey."

[...]

"We have over 80 custom designed, climate-controlled vehicles to safely transport pets in all weather conditions. As a part of our loading process, pets are placed onto the aircraft last and removed first to minimize stress. While in the air, pets remain secure and comfortable in climate-controlled, pressurized compartments ..."
KatysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!