View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 09:39 AM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Poor Callie, Antibiotic reaction

Well Callie had a skin infection and went to the vet last Friday. She had to get her cytopoint shot and I hate giving her multiple shots so I opted for the pills. Bad idea her stomach is very upset. She will be just sitting there and I don't know if she thinks she is passing gas but then diarrhea will be everywhere. She sprayed my dresser last night and it got all over my bedroom so she is going to the vet today at 3pm. She is not one to potty in the house ever. Obviously she has to come off this antibiotic and go on a different one, be checked for dehydration and then possibly something for the immediate diarrhea. I have no idea if this is simply the antibiotic or if the antibiotic flared her IBD or what. I'm hopping we get to and from the vet with out any accidents but I'm taking some baby wipes and putting her on a towel in her car seat. Poor Callie I feel like goes through so much I hate to see her dealing with another issue. Prayers and good thoughts please. I will try to update later.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!