View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 01:35 PM   #7
Zeus is Loved
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
JMO, 2 1/2 years old hiking is already a habit, I don't think neutering will stop it, and it may start your boys to hike. My kido is a rescue, I got him when he was 2 1/2 yo, I have all his medical papers, he was neutered at 8 months old. He makes outside and he squats, has never lifted his leg in the house, however, on the rare occasions that I walk him around the community he hikes his leg to pee, because, he smells other dogs. If this guy is a leg lifter and continues after the neuter your boys may "follow the leader".
Thank you so much. This is what my husband was worried about. Also, my baby, Perseus, is so needy and jealous (other than his brother, Zeus) that we were nervous. He gets very upset when we visit my mother and sister around their dogs. He and Zeus are tight as ticks though (they are real brothers maybe that's it). Of course, this Yorkie has tons of people fighting to get him, and we may not make it through the vetting process anyway. Definitely something to consider as it is Zeus and Perseus that this would impact more than us.
Zeus is Loved is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!