Thread: Fence reminder
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 08:35 AM   #5
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
Oh good lord almighty YES! Piper "chased off" about a half dozen deer the other night and has decided that she is now the toughest little dude ever!! Mind you, she was racing along her side of the fence, doing that little high pitched whine/bark and it took the deer about 30 seconds to decide to humor the crazy tiny canine and leap away! But Piper is ever-on-alert every evening now...And thanks for suggestion to check for foreign matter, Piper is pretty picky, but wild is wild and always enticing!
lol, aren't these pups just the funniest ever, wanting to take on big game lol. My girls never bothered with the deer, just one time a young black bear had gotten one of the bird feeders down and was nicely eating (at 2am) I let my 2 girls out (they had a dog run) they stopped short in their tracks, they smelled something different BEAR and started barking and going crazy, the bear paid them no mind lol, I had to shoo the two nuts back in the house not to wake the neighbors (who I am sure were already awake with all the chaos that went on) I let them out after I peeked to make sure smokey had left.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!