View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 04:36 AM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellarte View Post
Nope! Pure bred looks identical to my Nonna’s two Yorkies she had! The breeder turned out to be amazing! She has been breeding Yorkies for 15 years. The reason so cheap is she’s older and doesn’t need the money and wants everyone to have a chance to own this amazing breed.

He has all legitimate AKC paperwork with DNA. He has all of his shots, dew claws removed, and his tail docked. His father and mother are gorgeous and tiny! The pictures above doesn’t do it ANY justice, he is beautiful! Don’t use Android phones when taking pictures, LOL.
Like I already said -- to me, it's very lazy that this breeder cannot take the time or make the effort (bc it DOES take effort!) to make the ears stand up on this puppy. And I guarantee you she will make up an excuse to you for that - it will likely be something like "oh, well, these days not all customers like the ears up sooo..." -- which is pure hogwash. Breeders who don't do ears are simply someone you should steer clear of bc all yorkie breeders should do the ears -- and IF there is a client who really wants the ears to 'fall', trust me, they will fall if the fur is allowed to get too heavy.

And if this breeder actually does allow that pup out of her hands at 8 weeks old, that is the cardinal sign of an unethical Yorkshire Terrier breeder. And that is according to the Yorkshire Terrier breed club (ytca.org).

You asked for the real answers - and this is what they are. She is doing this for money, period, not bc "she’s older and doesn’t need the money and wants everyone to have a chance to own this amazing breed." -- I don't believe you'd really be gullible enough to believe that line from her....at least I'd hope not.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!