Thread: multiple dogs
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:28 AM   #5
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgidget View Post
I agree with Matese. My Gidget can be very high energy but when she gets tired, she just flops down for a nap. Not sure how that would work out if I had 2 Yorkies and one was ready for a nap and the other one was in high gear to play. Think I'll just stick with my li'l Gidget.
I can answer that lol, no naps if one is tired and the other is not lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweathe32 View Post
do you ever think your dog get lonely when you go to work
Dogs do not miss what they never had.

When I had my pack of 3 the two oldest ones died 6 months of each other leaving the baby who was then 6 years old alone and in deep grief. Nothing I did or special things we did could bring back my little clown. I gave her 6 months to get use to being the only furchild. 7 months later and no change, so off I went to get her a BFF. Since she was use to being the baby, the two older ones always took care of her, I wasn't sure how she would react to being a momma. I found a very big baby yorkie at 8 weeks old she was bigger then my 6 year old lol, a georgious puppy. I bought her home, opened the door, set the puppy on the floor, when my grief-stricken girl saw that puppy she ran to it like it was her long lost friend, it was love at first sight, and my little clown was back. These two dogs were inseparable from that day on.

I now have a rescue boy, he was 2 1/2 years old when I got him, he is the only furkid and he is happy being that. I no longer work but there are many, many times I cannot take him with me, so he is home alone and just fine with that.

Dogs live the lives the owners choose for them, they can be the only fur baby and be just fine with it, can't miss what ya never had.

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!