View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #4
maxdog
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

$500 does sound too good to be true. It sounds like everything has been done online so far. I would recommend against sending any type of payment before you actually have the pups in front of you. There have been many stories on this site of people being ripped off and they all start with prices that sound too good to be true. Does this breeder have a website? And I am far from an expert but they don't look 100% pure. 100% adorable yes.

I purchased my 2 babies from a backyard breeder and we have spent thousands on medical bills. I would not give my 2 babies up for a million dollars but I would never go back to that "greeder". A top notch breeder will stop breeding any dog that shows signs of genetic defects (bad knees, hips, livers, etc). The "greeder" will keep churning them out just to make a profit. And you will end up footing the bill later. You are better off spending more money up front because you could end up spending 5x as much down the line.

Good luck with whatever decision you make. You will never be the same after you bring a yorkie into your life. They will work their way into your heart and will always be there.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!