View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 06:00 PM   #8
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Welcome to you and little Darryl Dixon! He's certainly welcome, as are you, and just adorable. Likely he will get much lighter as he ages beyond the first year. In the summertime, Tibbe gets very blonde tipped and with his clear tan head and face that once were quite blackish, he barely resembles the 9 mos. old dark little character I brought home. Sounds like he's a quick learner and the more training you can give him, the better bond you two will have as your work together as a team to achieve his goals.

Tibbe adores having a job, learning his P's and Q's of obedience and other training - of course for a treat reward, which is mostly just a piece of his kibble kept in a Milk Bones box! Now he gets the occas. mini Milk Bone and works hard to get one of those. Dogs look at treats as trophies or big paychecks if lots of smiles and true praise goes with them. Now he just pokes out his little chest and preens when I tell him how smart he is! I think now he works just as hard to please me and get his praise as for the treats.

Poodles are very smart and Yorkies love staying busy with various jobs, including home security, so a combo of the two should be a very fun little companion who will likely keep you on your toes and always enthralled. Enjoy and share stories of Darryl as you can.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!