View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:38 PM   #2
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Since moving to Pa.in 2002 and commuting to my job in NYC I have always carried a letter in case anything happened in my purse that read " I have my full name on this letter, If am hospitalized or deceased and gave my address, who to contact to get my dog. If that person can not be reached have my dogs name, my vets name, address, phone #, DOB, what food he eats, what time he eats, what commands he knows, with instructions the dog should to taken to my vet. And I have signed this letter.
I Still carry that letter because I travel a lot.
Taped to the inside of my entrance door I have this note
Again I have my full name, If I am found injured or deceased, I have name of contact person and phone # to call to come for my dog, again, if that person cannot be reached I have all of the above, vets name, address, etc. if I am injured or deceased please take all his clothes and toys to the vet with him, she will re-home him. Again I have signed this letter.
One never knows what tomorrow may bring, my thoughts are always about the safety and well being of my dog.
I just had some furnace work done, as the tech was leaving he saw this letter taped to the door and said what an excellent thing to do.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!