View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #1
Darrylsmom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Meet Darryl Dixon

I'm new to the Yorkie world having obtained a darling Yorkie-poo pup about 3 1/2 weeks ago. Are Yorkie mixes welcome here? He's SO smart, cute, and lovable. His baby teeth are AMAZINGLY sharp, and he loves to use them. I'm constantly working on that. He's just 12 weeks old. He's learned how to sit and will look me in the eye when requested. He has me pretty well potty trained...I know his schedule and take him outside when it's time. He ALWAYS goes when he's out, and he rarely has an accident in the house.

I have a pen set up in our living room and force him to take a little self-soothing time when I'm doing spurts of housework. He hated it at first, but now he's adjusting to it and can entertain himself quite well for periods of time.

Somebody told me Yorkies can turn color as they grow up. Since Darryl is now black and tan with a bit of white. Is it true, he might turn out white or is he more likely to stay black and tan, but the positions of the colors and the size of the patches of colors might change. Meet Darryl Dixon-darryl-sweater.jpg
Darrylsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!