Thread: Raw meat diet
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:35 AM   #4
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea2822 View Post
I have 2 yorkies...Minnie Mouse will be a year old the end of this month and Abigail is 10 1/2 months. Anyway, I started feeding them boiled chicken and rice, boiled hamburger and rice. Their doctor told me they weren't getting all the nutrients they needed and I should get the back on dog food. Just adding the people food as a bit of an enticement. Well, I have personally paid for new wings to dog food manufacturers...NO WAY WILL THE EAT ANY OF THE DOG FOOD...
HELP!!!
What about a raw diet??? What exactly is that and would it be good for the girls...Thanks bunches for any and all advice...pam
The raw diets that Wylie's Mom mentioned are professionally manufactured and nutritionally balanced to meet all of your dog's dietary requirements. Bacteria in the food is killed by high pressure processing, which destroys the bacteria without cooking or altering the food. If you go with a home made raw diet, you still have to be concerned about balancing it nutritionally, as well as being concerned about the bacterial content, not only for the sake of the health of your dog, but also the health of your household members.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!