View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 08:04 AM   #19
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I have never used a chain store for grooming for 3 reasons.

1-I want my pups to get use to one person handling them so they won't be afraid when they go.
2-these chain store groomers have no investment in the business, they couldn't care less if they give the dog a good or bad hair cut.
3-you never get the same groomer

Now with these deaths I would never use them. I believe it's carelessness of the groomer. Didn't a dog die because the so called groomer put the dog in the blower crate and forgot the dog was there, the dog was found DEAD.
That's not true. I used Petco for well over a year with Callie and I always requested the same groomer and always got the same groomer. She cut Callie better then anyone ever has even to this day. She was the first person to not try and cut Callie like a schnauzer because she was bigger and had floppy ears, she actually cut her like a yorkie. If these groomers are serious about a career in grooming which there are some who are they do a good job so that when they move on the get a good report. Chain stores always get a bad reputation because there are more of them then other private groomers so there will be more complaints. It got to expensive for me and then when they wouldn't put Joey in the same crate as Callie when he was a puppy I stopped going.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!