View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:00 AM   #35
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
I'm using Firefox to reply to your comment. It took only 5 seconds for the comment box to appear. It's clearly something specific to either certain computers, or certain parts of the country, or your internet service provider. Have you had any problems with other websites like amazon.com or Facebook? Edit: 5 seconds to edit this comment, and 7 seconds to post.
I was using microsoft edge then took Ann's suggestion and down loaded Firefox, only slow on YT, FB, emails all ok with Firefox and microsoft Edge. It's not my computer, on April 2nd when this started I thought it was my computer, I called the tech said comp. was running very slow, they worked their lil magic said comp. was ok, I asked they stay on a minute and let me check the forum that I use daily, when I came on YT it was still slow, the tech had my comp. on remote so they saw what I was talking about. They worked on speeding my computer up, erased all my cookies, passwords, and what not, we tested YT again, still slow, the tech said it had to be the forum. Using microsoft edge it was instant, I used the stopwatch on my cell it recorded 15 second delay.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!