View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 06:41 AM   #4
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
I agree and therefore find myself at a standstill when it comes to having Piper groomed. I trusted my Nevada groomer, Carolyn, completely and without reservation, but she was a rare find and since moving, lil' Piper has become scruffier and scruffier--because I don't trust anybody!! I now have a great set-up for bathing Pipe, but am clueless and just plain scared, when it comes to trimming, etc. I will say that I am awed by Piper's willingness to sit very still (for a short time) and her patience, but it'd destroy me if I caused her pain due to my ineptness. 'course, I think she's still the cutest little thing ever in the universe--even scruffy!
Absolutely beautiful - inside and out - just like her Mama !

I trim Pfeiffer and Marcel - and for me, the key is using a very small-bladed scissors and good lighting. My grooming does not look awesome, lol, trust me! But I know their grooming sessions will be safe with me, as compared with a stranger...which just freaks me out. Those dryer boxes also freak me out!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!