View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:00 PM   #30
KatysMom
YT 500 Club Member

About a year ago, we learned that our senior “baby” would not be with us too much longer. Some time later, I dipped my toe in the water and spoke to a few breeders. It had been 15 years since my last search—golly, much had changed.

Perhaps a month after we received our baby’s diagnosis, I spoke by phone with “tcupyorkie,” hoping to (1) get basic information about the puppies’ parents, (2) learn about vet record availability, and (3) find out if one could realistically *ever* prospectively view available puppies/litters.

My interests were not satisfied in that conversation.

It is possible I caught the breeder on a bad day, but I left the phone call believing I wasn’t going to get anywhere researching their pups/breeding program unless I was willing to first pay a non-refundable deposit.

In one thread posted today, “tcupyorkie” wrote, “…do your research. Don't buy a puppy like you would a purse.”

Ironic. How about not marketing puppies the same as you would a purse?

We can all make a mistake, have an off day, pick the wrong userid, etc., but I suspect this breeder could do a better job all around if he/she/they were so motivated.
KatysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!