View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 12:38 PM   #7
tcupyork
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yorkiematch

I'm the breeder and would like to respond to your concerns.

1. Deposit under a different name?
Your credit card statement showed up as YORKIEMATCH. I'm not sure why that is dishonest. If it were a different name that would be a red flag.

2. Pictures dated 2011
There are no dates on our pictures, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. But for each litter we hire a professional photographer to come and take pictures of the whole litter.

3. Not the actual puppy as pictured
I've always found those reviews interesting. Each family comes to my home and sees the puppy in person before paying for and taking the puppy home. You would be able to see that the puppy is a different puppy when you arrived. You would know for certain it was different. But in all these cases no complaints were ever raised until well after the puppy was purchased. No one is forced to purchase a puppy, they all come of their own free will and choose the dog in person.

4. More pictures
I have multiple pictures of each puppy on our site, when I find customers asking for more, it tends to be a scam and someone trying to steal our photos. We have 4-6 pictures of each puppy from multiple angles. That is more than an adequate amount of pictures.

5. Being a breeder for over 30 years, we have seen it all. Certain families come into the transaction looking for problems, and looking for someone to blame. Puppies are living things. They will never be perfect. But if you are looking for flaws and thinking all along you are going to be scammed, then you are better off finding another breeder you feel comfortable with. The overwhelming number of positive reviews and the fact that we have bred for over 30 years speaks the truth.

6. You signed a contract with us, initially paying $100 which then took the puppy off of the market. As a part of that contract you also agreed to pay a $250 rehoming fee if you chose not to purchase any puppy from us. The deposits are always transferable. This is a very standard practice when it comes to placing a deposit. You are asking us to hold a dog for you. It is then unfair to us when you back out, and we then need to find another family.

7. I beg of any potential yorkie owners to DO your RESEARCH. Don't jump into this like you would buy a purse. Spend a few months looking into multiple breeders. I don't understand why you would send us a deposit, ask us to hold the dog, and then later start to do research. Some people love us, others like yourself dont. BUT please research and find the right breeder for yourself.
tcupyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!