View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 01:50 PM   #15
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie09 View Post
Thanks so much for your help, your story gives me hope for my little girl! I can't believe how well she is doing, she did a 180 over night, and now she won't even sleep she has so much energy. She is peeing ALOT but I'm guessing its from the steroids and from losing the bloating. She is looking super skinny though. Right now shes on come cooked bland meal that the emergency vet recommended for 5 days, I'm waiting for her prescription food to get here today in the mail to start slowly switching her to that. Monday she's going into the vet so hopefully her blood results will come back ok and I'll ask for a referral then.
Oh, you had to order the RX food! Gotcha! Yes, I know of others who have lived long lives. Cookie passed in March 2017, but not from PLE...she ended up with lymphoma. She was diagnosed with lymphangectasia and IBD in Dec 2011 and I was sure it was going to be my last Christmas with her. She was in ICU and I was sure she was dying...I was SO upset. You just cannot count them out...these pups are SO resilient!! I had her for that one and 5 more Christmases.... so yes, there IS hope!!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!