Thread: Update on bella
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 07:12 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBella10 View Post
I hate to have to tell everyone, but my little Bella passed away Wednesday at home in my arms. Her condition was deteriorating so fast and she was having trouble standing. I contacted our sweet vet and she was considerate enough to come by the house and Bella passed at her in home. No more pills, subq fluids, prednisone, or any of the other pills she was taking. She blessed my life more than I can ever say.no loved her with a love that never ends. I'm grieving horribly. I miss her so bad. Her sweet life was cut short with PLE and the kidney at the end. She was only 7 years old. I had her since she was 6 weeks old. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support
Oh my gosh -- I am so incredibly sorry for your unexpected loss ! My heart breaks for you, truly. Oh bless her dear little heart!

Sending you hugs and healing. I'm just so sorry. It's beyond devastating to lose our precious ones - there just aren't words to describe these losses.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!