View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 05:28 AM   #14
Furkids2
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks to Sandy, Trini, Susan,Maxdog, Micah My Love, Horsnaround and Matese. At first I thought I will not be able to love another furbaby as much as I love CLEO and CEASAR. I told my husband when he expressed his thoughts of getting another Yorkie so Ceasar will not be that lonely that I don't know if I want to go through the pain of loosing another furbaby. But now my feelings has changed. I will always love CLEO but my heart is big enough to let more Yorkies inside. I already found a good breeder here in Southern California. We've exchanged emails and I finally visited her at her home. She's a really nice person. I spent at least two hours visiting her and her puppies. I am going to surprise my husband on our 17 th year wedding anniversary on April 7. I am going to get a girl traditional Yorkie and a girl parti. The traditional was born Dec.31, 2017 and the other one was born on December 17. I am planning on taking them home any day on the first week of April and surprise my husband. I am so excited.
Furkids2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!