View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:12 PM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

GREAT that you got it together, now I have to put mine back together lol. Since Gidget is only 5 Lbs she may need a fluffy baby size blankie to raise her a bit higher. I can't Imagine the size of a 5 pounder, I have always had larger yorkies, so she may need a bit of height to see comfortably over the steel frame.

When you adjust it on the car seat leave Gidget in the house, make it a wee bit higher then you would like, her 5 pounds will lower the seat a bit. When you adjust the belt around the back of the seat make the strap as tight as you can, it will make a little indentation on the sides of the seat, that will ensure the seat is good and tight and will lay against the back of the car seat.

When you have the booster seat attached to the seat then bring Gidget out and set her in it, you may have to raise or lower it, you do that by adjusting the strap that goes over the head rest. Then just move the strap that goes around the car seat, push it up or push it down to make sure the seat is level.

You must post of pic with Miss Gidget in her booster seat. I hope she loves it as much as my kido loves his.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!