View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #1
Furkids2
Yorkie Yakker

Rainbow Our furbaby CLEO passed away...

I used to be an active member here when my husband and I got our furbaby Yorkies, littermates, boy and a girl, 12 weeks old. CLEO and CEASAR...they are the love of our lives. My husband and I married late... I was 33 and hubby was 40. We tried for years to have human kids but unfortunately it was not God's plan for us but HE gave us 2 lovely furkids. Last August 2017 Cleo got so sick... Kidney Failure the veterinarian said. She was at the animal hospital for a week and wasn't doing much better. The vet suggested to take her home because sometimes the comfort of home helps. We took home pain meds and we got ourselves ready that one day she will go. Our FURBABIES are 13 1/2 years old...they are seniors... I often forget that. With much love and attention she was able to recover. We did research and change their diets. We home cooked everything for them. We were able to still keep her company until she got weak again. She died next to her Daddy. We took her for her last trip to the beach...her most favorite place... before we took her for cremation. We missed her so much and her brother is so different without her. I lost my Mom last October 2017 and I lost my furdaughter January 2018. Everyday I think of them and the emptiness remains but I still have my Ceasar to love and pamper. And I am thinking of what my sister said...that we will someday open our hearts to more FURBABIES.
Furkids2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!