Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #5
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Welcome to YT, how exciting for you a new baby. canana is correct in stating the puppy should stay with the momma and litter mates until 12 weeks old. In this time the momma is teaching her babies bite inhibition, hard play biting is not acceptable the litter mates play a big role in teaching this also. In many cases the puppies are also potty pad trained. I know you have no control over what the breeder wants, and many ppl want their puppy ASAP. Taking a puppy before 12 weeks you will find a very nippy biting baby, then it is up to the human mommy to teach the puppy no biting.

I have seen several yorkie poos of different sizes, determining their size as adults is almost impossible, it all has to do with the genetics of the parents, their parents, grand parents, great grand parents and so on. Because the momma and poppa are small does not always mean their offspring will be the same size. I suggest waiting until you get your baby. Whatever you get now will be huge, but you can buy toys and bed now, that's always fun.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!