View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #31
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASEY View Post
JennaPenny - Tasey has had the shot probably 4 times, with no problems as far as I could see.

Does anyone use Revolution? I am not doing the injection again (he just had it at the end of February so he won't be due until until end of August). I used to use Revolution for my lab for heart worm, fleas, ear mites etc.

His Honest Kitchen came, and he ate it great last night and this morning. I am trying 1/4 cup twice a day, then I will have to weigh him to see if that is enough/too much.

I would also like to feed him Freshpet Select sometimes. I don't want to complicate his diet too much, but I like him to have a little variety.

We are in the process of deciding if we want to add another dog once we have Tasey straightened out in his weight. It would be another small dog, probably a rescue Yorkie. I would like to get one around the same age as Tasey. I love German Shepherds, but our home/lifestyle seems more suited to a small dog. Plus my husband really disliked all of the shedding. I worry so much that Tasey is lonely, although he seems to be bonding with the cat.
I use Revolution on our Bella. No side effects except for temporary itching that causes her to run around for a couple of minutes trying to scratch her back on the carpet. After that, she's fine.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!