View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 09:32 AM   #30
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
I've seen that, and I've spoken with the vet, and also the owner of the clinic who owns yorkies. they've told me all the "pros" and I still don't agree. I know that this is mainly with labs. I don't give a crap and I have to say that I'm not arguing. If I sound upset, it's because I'm very upset about this shot, and just thinking about it makes me want to hurl. I brought it up two days ago and he put it off about a "later" discussion. He says we forget t he pills sometimes. Yep, that's nice. I don't think I'll allow it the next time, even with a drag out yelling match. I get the eye rolls from our vet when I express concerns about vaccines, so I gotta say, it's good to see people who actually understand it's not a good shot.
I use the alarm on my cell phone. I set it for times I have to take a pill and if Cody needs meds I put his time in also, but, my cell is always on me or near me. Just a thought I wanted to share
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!