View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 07:53 PM   #14
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I think someone needs obedience training :-)

As far as the mornings - Loki used to be up with the sun ready to play. Now he tends to wait for my alarm clock, but once it goes off (or at the same time on the weekends) he's up ready to play. If I throw his ball for him for a few minutes, let him out, feed him, let him out again (all this takes 10 mins) he will go back to bed. In fact, I do these things before I leave for work and my husband says Loki crawls back in bed with him after I leave. Loki doesn't understand the concept of weekends, he just thinks it's Loki Day! Anyway, for those mornings you need more sleep - let her out to pee and give her a frozen kong. It's pretty safe for her to have unsupervised and then she will be busy while you get more sleep!

She also sounds bored. Have you considered doggie daycare? They come home VERY tired. She is probably waking up early because she is sleeping all day. I know she can run around, but I bet she's just laying there or sleeping when no one is playing with her or home. Try playing A LOT at night time or going on a LONG walk and she might sleep later.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!