View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #53
W4KSL
Yorkie Yakker

Hello again everyone. I have some news to share. My daughter and I have purchased another Yorkie puppy. He's not with us yet he won't be coming home until first week on March. He is a surprise Birthday present for my wife. So I hope she hasn't been reading my post on Yorkie Talk. I don't know how many of you all believe in miracles or fate but there is a story to this little puppy. I actually bought him a month ago from the breeder We got Max from. The reason I'm sharing this information in the RIP section is because I believe it's connected to our Max in some heavinly way. You see, we lost max on the night of November 27th. I recently found out that this puppy's birthday is the morning of November 28th. I honestly believe in my Heart that Max somehow has his paw in this. The timing is just too much of a coindence. He was one of a two pup litter. His sister was still born. I honestly believe he was sent here just for us. I think that this lil guy will heal our hearts once again. Just wanted to share. I'll post puppy pics as soon as I can.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!