View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #17
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I always look at sources when I see stuff on the internet. This one .. all I can say is that when I read the following blurb, I drew my own conclusion right away about his article and his reason for posting this so called rebuttal; and I don't believe it is about the welfare of anyone's dogs. Kind of reminds me of the one who is a human dentist who makes money coming off like a dog food expert of sorts. They all make money off of the internet in my opinion.

The bottom line is that he is refuting scientific evidence.....just what keeps some people doing the things they do. He knows that some people don't care about scientific evidence....they just want to read what they want to read and believe what they want to believe.
-------------

About the Author: Dr. Conor Brady

After a doctorate studying the effects of nutrition on the behaviour and gut morphology of animals, five years with Guide Dogs as a trainer and supervisor, some success on Dragons Den with the finest raw dog food company and the last few years both writing and speaking on canine nutrition and health, I can say with some confidence that the pet food and drug industry cares not a jot for the health of your pet.
Yeah, I didn't see the biography of the rebuttal's author, but I did notice that the website it was posted on is an advocate for raw food diets and sells pricey "natural" dog treats, products and supplements.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!