View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 06:22 PM   #50
W4KSL
Yorkie Yakker

It's been two months today since we lost Max. Time does help if it's any comfort to those who have recently lost a pet. It's been a bag of mixed emotions. We don't cry like we did. We don't look around the corner anymore. We don't look down at the floor when we walk in the front door anymore. The pain is still there but the tears have subsided. As odd as this may sound I've went from grieving to feeling guilty. I feel guilty because he's just as gone today as he was two months ago and I'm not crying like I did. I feel guilty because our lifestyle is becoming a house without a dog and things seem to be normal. It's like he was never here. The longer time passes the more he'll be just a memory. I don't like this feeling. It's not normal to cry all the time but how can it be normal to go on like he was never here. He deserves better than that. Maybe these are normal feelings I don't know. Sometimes though I will tear up thinking about him so maybe I'm normal after all. I sure miss him and I'll love the lil guy forever.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!