Thread: Yucky situation
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 07:38 AM   #37
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinav View Post
Thanks for your good wishes Joan.....Happy New Year and the best to.you , the furs and your family.. I will update you on anything interesting.
Hugs
Tina
I'm so glad, I'm so glad, I'm glad , I'm glad, I'm glad ( not sure if you have heard that song)....but I am.

I was going to resign this coming Tuesday. ...but last week I woke up Monday morning really feeling repulsed on having to go in...so I didn't. ..didn't call in either...when I received an email i told "the boss" I would be.in Tuesday. Thinking I might be able to tolerate the additional week...for pay purposes only.

When I got in on Tuesday I laid down the law to mr.boss and let him know if anyone turns the air conditioner on I will walk out...he got the word out. I also told him I might leave at noon anyway. One of my concerns was getting the office key to them safely so I could not be accused of any stealing when I leave.

Being that my negative feelings towards them did not change , even though.no one dear touch the air conditioning, I decided at.11:30 am to leave.the key in mr. bosses office and leave. This way i.could resign anywayI wanted to formally or quit.

Didn't go in on Wednesday. ....received an email from Mr boss stating that if I was not going to be in on a regular basis they would have to hire someone else. I told him not to let me stand in their way and that I knew they had been interviewing for the past month and that I had seen their ad. That was denied by saying they hired in addition to me....and blah blah. ..

I then told him I was increasing my rate ( to more than double ) to which he requested 2 weeks notice at his old rate....I told him no. I then mentioned the harassment I experienced, encouraged by him, and also performed by him himself. To which he then stated he would accept my resignation.

WHAT A CREEP!!!!! I was so glad I was able to get out of there (financially) I have been.gloating since Wednesday. ..even.though I had to call a plumber to fix a small repair, lol. I had exchanged few more words with the CREEP but it's over now and that feels good.

Tah da...i.take my bow....and thank you all....and esp Joan. I am still keeping an eye on Rocktopia...hope we get to go or do something else.

Tina

Rest in peace my baby guy Pucci Love Mom
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!