View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 07:23 PM   #9
Zoesmum
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love

Thank you, I was unfamiliar with how the board's work and wasn't getting any answers to my question but then I looked and I figured out I put it in the wrong place in the meantime just puppy really needed a forever-home he was eating, he was full of energy and really needed someone to watch him closely so my husband and I took him home and we love him and we're just being cautiously optimistic. We didn't know what to expect out of a Yorkie, last time. Bless her little heart, our Zoe was never this energetic and her liver problems showed up at about 4 months I'm praying over the next eight weeks to this little guy continues to thrive because she seems perfect. I just feel bad. I hope I did the best for Zoe. We got her prescription food and two different doctors and they said that she could live a full life eating that food and just being careful never to eat anything high in protein and I don't have any kids so she was "it".. I have two other dogs but they're bigger and they go inside and outside but Zoe was never outside unless she was on a leash with me she didn't have access to any food that wasn't her special food. So two different vets told me that she just took a really bad turn and didn't suffer it was very quick but I had no idea that that was a possibility. I guess I was in denial. I miss her so much. When I say my prayers about her I think her wherever she is for all the fun we had together. She was loved by everyone she ever met and fiercely loved by my husband and me.
My husband and saw this little guy (Opie) and decided that we need to love a Yorkie so we're going to take what comes.
But, this little guy is a firecracker he is either sleeping or going 500 miles an hour. I've never had a puppy this small this young before. We got Zoe when she was four and a half months old. So, of course staring at him and I'm lucky that I can spend 24 hours a day caring for him I'm trying desperately not to spoil him watching training videos and trying to instill good habits. I hope to get some help from this forum. And thank everyone for their well wishes.
Zoesmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!