View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 08:02 AM   #17
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
I don't think Karen carries exactly what I'm talking about, but she has lots of good stuff and her own good opinions on what she likes for different purposes. The socks you link to are nice and light, but I think they're designed for indoor use and good traction on slippery floors. In fact, I might think of getting some of those for Eddie indoors! He's been slipping lately!

In past discussions with Karen, she places a premium on protecting their pads from salty roads, so her material is different than the fleece I like. I'm just not familiar with it enough to recommend it but would defer to her judgment. It may very well accomplish the same thing the fleece I like provides -- comfort, lightweight and some protection from the cold and wet. I used to have an Alaska website that I recommended for fleece booties, but she went out of business!
I just watched your youtube video that you linked to here: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...like-snow.html . If you ever get the time, you might want to deconstruct one of your fleece booties in a video so we can see the pattern and make our own. In the meantime, thank goodness the temperature is rising again in the continental US!
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!