Thread: Welcome Home!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 06:26 AM   #1
danniko
YT Addict

Default Welcome Home!

I haven't been around here much since we said goodbye to Sophie last August but I am so excited to introduce our new addition, Bronx!

I saw this little guy back in November but he was being treated for heartworm so he wasn't going to be available for awhile. I was determined though, I checked the site every day to see if he was ready and he was posted just before New Years and would be ready when they reopened January 3rd.

We got there right when they opened and filled out an application and since there was another applicant at the same time, we all got to meet him at the same time and then the shelter staff went over the applications to decide who would be the best fit for him. We got the call that he was ours about 30mins later!

We are so in love with him already and he fits in perfectly. Aside from the heartworm history, our vet cleared him as healthy and even his knees are perfectly fine! He's a healthy 9lbs and 4 years old. We are so happy we were able to find what we were looking for through a shelter, the wait was hard at times but was so worth it!

I still miss Sophie like crazy but this little man is the best thing that has happened to us since her passing.

Welcome home Bronx!
Attached Thumbnails
Welcome Home!-bronx.jpg  
danniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!