View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
kwalden
Yorkie Yakker

Default New puppy with super smelly, large poops!

We have a new 14 week old yorkie puppy, Zoey. She has integrated well into our family. Our 7 year old male is tolerant if not extremely excited by her presence. Lol. The one complaint/concern I have involves food and poop. Our seven year old is actually the new puppy’s uncle. We have had him on Taste of The Wild Food exclusively almost his entire life. He has very small, non stinky poops (tootsie rolls) We switched Zoey over to TOTW puppy formula per recommended directions, but it is not helping. Her poops are almost as large as Charlie’s (He’s about 5 lbs. and she is 2 lbs.) and it is so smelly! They are also very frequent. We keep it out for her all he time due to her size. I’m not sure what to do. This was never a problem with Charlie. I want her to be on a good quality food, but I’m wondering if maybe something other than TOTW would be better for her. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated. She was on IAMS small breed puppy from the breeder and I really thought it was a food issue, but obviously not. Thank you!
kwalden is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!