View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 11:38 AM   #19
Hollen
Yorkie Talker

Okay, it did. I’m not sure what’s going on with my replies, but let me try again. One of the earlier replies noted that with the cough, the breeder might be suspect. I totally agree. I never met the actual breeder-Cookie came to me through a friend who had her and several other puppies from this “breeder.” I suspect this is a literal, hobbyist, back yard breeder. My friend is a passionate dog advocate/lover, and she came into possession of the pups with the intent to either rehome or keep them. Luckily,they seem relatively healthy. I want to clarify something. If I had intended to get a Yorkie (or any breed), this is NOT how I’d go about it. Have you ever met a dog and KNOWN it was your dog? That it was meant for you? That’s what happened. We had no intention of getting a new pup- my 17 year old Chi passed about 7 weeks ago, and I was devastated. It was too soon. But Cookie just connected with my husband and me. She was meant for us. She needed a home and love. We realize she may have health issues, and we are committed to do whatever she needs- she was supposed to be our baby! We are now learning all we can about Yorkies to best help her have a great life. We adore her- she’s just supposed to be with us. She’s perfect❤️. Thank you All for this site- it is helping SO much.
Hollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!