View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 08:39 AM   #9
jessesgirl2
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garoto1973 View Post
I learned to scan the environment like a cop since my Otto wants to chase all things moving and likes to challenge bigger male dogs. That is my main concern as I live in a condo across a Huskie and I got traumatized after watching how easily a huskie killed a poodle in You Tube. I went to see a cycling event near our house with him and I saw many people with big dogs around, I looked away for a sec and suddenly I saw this woman carrying a huge Pitbull coming toward us and my Otto started to bark at him. I picked him up and held him against my chest until the pit walked by, he didnt even looked at us, fortunately he seemed like a very well socialized pit bull .
Yikes...big dogs scare me too. I recently got some pepper spray just in case cause mine likes to bark at all big dogs too. I like to go for walks with him and I am constantly afraid one of our neighbors big dogs will get loose and get him. I have already had to get between my dog and a German shepherd, but thankfully the owner got to him in time and he was on a leash. I'm like you...hawk eyes.
jessesgirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!