View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 01:00 AM   #47
4OC
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4OC View Post
There has been a lot of talk about this incident but there is still a lot of grey area.
1) There is less than 2 minutes of home video from the security camera.
2) There is about the same time from the officer's body cam.
3) There is no sound from either. The dogs run up and the officer fires his duty weapon. He follows procedure and immediately calls the situation into the dispatcher. He leaves the backyard as instructed. The sound has now started. He pushed the mic key.
4) Were the dogs growling as they approached the officer? No one knows except the officer - maybe, as I said before it becomes muscle memory. It is now instinct. He may or may not have heard the dogs.
5) They were NOT both children. The one is an adult--she's 18 and employed. Therefore it was her responsibility to call the police department or just call the dogs to the house or call out to the officer. My vote would be to call the dogs back to the house. Then they would not have been injured.

"▪▪She and her family were camping in Wisconsin while a friend watched the dogs
▪▪at LeMay’s home. LeMay’s daughters, ages 18 and 13, decided to come home
▪▪early because the 18-year-old was supposed to work an early shift at a fast-food
▪▪restaurant on Sunday morning."

Why did she not notify the officer in the front yard about the dogs or call the dogs to her? Here's a question--did one of the 2 family members set the dogs on the officer? Whether the girls knew he was an officer or not?

Don't think this does not happen. An officer in Arizona was mauled by the pit bull (which these dogs are) a family owned for protection. The officer's squad car was in plain sight and she called out that it was the sheriff's department. When this deputy was mauled she had to have major surgery.

I'm sorry these dogs were injured but to say the officer is guilty of a horrible act may have been self defense. In my personal opinion the 18-year old is guilty of not controlling the dogs. Even if they are in your yard you are responsible for their actions.

Another question: What if it had been a child that went over the fence to just pet the dog and the dogs charged them?

Last statement and please take this the right way. I am not judging anyone but asking you to think about it only.

I will NOT judge this officer or any other officer of anything (unless called to court) because l was not there; l did not see what happened; l did not hear what was said; l will NOT speak against any officer in any conversation. They need our Thanks instead of our condemnation every time they do their job.

THEY ARE OUR ONLY LINE OF DEFENSE BETWEEN US AND EVIL. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR TRUE HEROES.

Please honor the HEROES.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ All First Responders are TRUE HEROES!
----------

Some other YT members were (and still are) upset because I chose to defend this officer. Here's another reason. This is the second attack in as many weeks that has ended in the a death of a woman. I will continue to support and defend this officer for his actions!
Go here to read this post. vicious-christmas-eve-pit-bull-attack-leaves-kentucky-woman-dead-husband-injured.amp.html

These dogs were bred to kill as sport and many breeders do not care about anything except their own pocketbook.
4OC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!