View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 10:28 AM   #5
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats307 View Post
I just want him to have what his sisters have...they have a tight bond and he's a third wheel. He loves doggy daycare and they have lots of yorkies there. So he gets to run and play there but not the same as home.
With his sisters one loves to play the other not at all! But Ava my fetch girl just plays with me and Max but she has 10 minutes of stamina to keep up with him. I figure his older sisters have about 5 more good years with us then he'll be 6 and all alone. If I get another now they can grow old together too. If you have 3 dogs what's a 4th
You just have to be prepared it might not work out like you want and still make sure if that happens you will be happy. I personally have three and couldn’t do four for several reasons like money, individual time with each and travel becomes harder. I’m in no way saying don’t just trying to make sure you see both sides so if you dosen’t work out the way you want that your not unhappy. It worked out for me when I got Penny so Joey had a playmate but it never worked out like that growing up with our dogs. I hope it does work out though. I realized when Penny and Joey became so bonded that is amazing and beautiful they sleep on top of each other and everything. But again I want to stress that’s not a fix for being overweight.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!