View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 09:56 PM   #3
Cats307
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Keep in mind unless you get an adult your not going to know the personality and they might not play. Another dog is not generally the way to cure weight issues. It’s more about what is eaten then the exercise although exercise is important. You also have to make sure you are prepared for the expense of another dog especially a puppy which can cost a lot in the first year due to puppy shots and such. Normally you find the breeder and then have to wait for pups because most reputable breeders have waiting lists. You can start by looking at Ytca.org.
I just want him to have what his sisters have...they have a tight bond and he's a third wheel. He loves doggy daycare and they have lots of yorkies there. So he gets to run and play there but not the same as home.
With his sisters one loves to play the other not at all! But Ava my fetch girl just plays with me and Max but she has 10 minutes of stamina to keep up with him. I figure his older sisters have about 5 more good years with us then he'll be 6 and all alone. If I get another now they can grow old together too. If you have 3 dogs what's a 4th
Cats307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!