View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 04:32 AM   #53
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby yorkie View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, as I just lost my baby girl also. You can get that saying engraved on a rock. I created a rock garden above my baby girl's grave. I had this stone in the center, with favorite things engraved on smaller stones. (This rock is kinda big and heavy, but the lady was real nice and worked hard on it.) 'Turtle' because she loved to chase them. 'Squirrel' because she loved them the most! 'Closer' because I would say that to her and she would edge closer to me, a little at a time. I still have not gotten over the pain and I don't think I ever will. Your baby is in a better place. I am sure she is playing with Ally in heaven, chasing squirrels!
Thank you very much for your post and for the photo of the engraved stone. It is very special. I cried when you told me about 'Closer'. It is beautiful that you can think of me when your own heart is broken.

I did laugh about Ally and Toots chasing squirrels in heaven - Toots loved doing that! It is a great picture to have in my mind! My hubby and I have been praying that Toots will meet us in heaven, one day. Our friends all have different opinions on this, but my hubby and I having been asking our heavenly Father for Toots to meet us when our time comes. I have faith in His wonderful love.

I am sending you a very big hug and will pray that your pain will ease in time and the joy that Ally brought you replaces it.

with lots of love and hugs
Yvonne xxx
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!