View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 04:08 AM   #52
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiesyrky View Post
So very sad. I just read all your posts and feel for you, your hubby and of course sweet brave little Toots. I lost my last baby girl to acute renal failure so I understand what Toots was going through. You did everything and more to save her, but kidney failure is a devastating and cruel disease. She is peaceful now in heaven and no longer suffering the pain and discomfort. I remember my girl's last hours and found it so terrible to watch and had to relieve her pain, although my pain was so deep at losing her.
It does time time for the crying and mourning to lessen, but then one can remember the good times after a while. But I shall not forget her and love lasts for ever. I cried when I read how you wrapped her in silk and said your final goodbyes.
Thinking of you and your hubby and praying you will find peace and just remember the good times and knowing what great pawparents you were.
Love and big hugs.
What a lovely message. Thank you so very much. I am so sorry that you lost your baby the same way. As you say, it is a devastating and cruel illness. We have good days and bad days. Christmas is going to be difficult as Toots loved ripping open her presents - just like a child. I really didn't want to have Christmas this year, but my hubby said we must not let our grief stop us from celebrating our Saviour's birth. So we will have a quieter Christmas, but still remember what Christmas means and celebrate that. Thank you, once again for your beautiful message and for sharing what you went through when you lost you baby. Somehow, it helps to hear from someone, who really understands your pain.

love and hugs
Yvonne xxx
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!