View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #30
W4KSL
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I think getting a puppy is a fantastic idea, for sure you will be focused on a new baby making the loss of Max less painful (but never forgotten). Just remember, there will never be another Max, every yorkie has it's own unique personality, never compare the two.
You're right in so many ways. I'd never dream of replacing him or expecting a new puppy to do the same things as max. It wouldn't be fair to the new puppy to expect him to be somebody he's not. We'll never get max back or his personality but both will live in our hearts forever. We've had a dog for so long it's just hard not having one around. I think a new puppy would occupy our minds and keep us from mourning ourselves into deep depression. Almost there now I loved him so. I want to get through the rest of the year and somewhat start a new beginning. There's a puppy out there that desperately needs our love. My daughter and I are going to surprise my wife in early march with a yorki puppy. This will allow us all time to grieve. I've always read a house without a dog is not a home. I now know this is true.
W4KSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!