View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default need advise-rescue dog

I have had this rescue for a year now and I love her very much. I want the best for her but I don't think she is happy at my house. she is doing pretty good with potty training but about once a month she screws up. Like today I was getting her ready to go out ...putting one her one piece fleece suit and while I was dressing her she started to poop. I had to stop dressing her and quickly put on her harness to take her out mean while she is only 3/4 dressed. It is situations like these that I call (for lack of a better term) screw ups.

I am old now and should be retired but still have to work. I need some rest form stress myself. I want only the very best for this dog (she is about 3 and 1/2 yrs old, about 10lbs and is a Rat terrier Chiwawa mix) Very cute and sweet. I think she would be happiest with someone who could give her all their attention and she deserves it ...to be more pampered and the center of someone's life. I do love her but with working and my 16yr old Yorkie GiGi, I don't think this is the best for Gwen (my rescue). GiGi is t an age where she really needs me.

I can go on about Gwen but this is a good start..beside I am at work and al ready wrote a post that bombed..

need suggestions and advise.

Love and hugs
Tina

Rest in peace my baby guy Pucci Love Mom
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!