View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:21 PM   #75
Garoto1973
Yorkie Yakker

Hi all! Here a little update on how Otto is doing!

Vet check: vet says Otto is doing great! Teeth are clean , he is healthy and things look fine! He was given some shots as we dont know exactly when the previous owner had them applied , looks it was one year ago so we are starting a new control card with his new vet.

Only bad news is that Otto is overweight by half a pound! So we are adjusting his food ration and he doesnt seem to mind.

Cool weather has settled and Christmas tree is up at the house! So far only a couple of casualties due to Otto, he sure likes those shiny red balls!

I bought a pack of 900 biodegradable poop bags from Amazon and saved around 60% compared to local prices so that was good!

Otto already has more X Mas presents lined up than we humans at the house. Dont tell him but I know my sister in law gift is a stroller so we can walk around the mall. If you see some of my previous pictures he used to ride with his siblings but they are bigger now and now it is a tight fit for the three of them!

I leave some pics below, as you can see he has been busy having team building activities with his brother and step sis at the park!

Fun fact: it has happened twice now that random people want to take theiir picture with Otto lol.
Attached Thumbnails
How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171130_205136_555.jpg   How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171210_193658_338.jpg   How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171212_100909.jpg  
Garoto1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!