View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 11:41 AM   #1
vkristal
Yorkie Talker

Confused SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I"M LOSING IT!!!!!!

My baby Princess is 4 months old, and i am completely in love with her, however, for the past week or two she has been completely unmanageable. First, she does not let us sleep in the morning, she starts barking, crying, and pushing the gate in the kitchen, and she won't stop. She used to not make a sound until one of us opened the bedroom door, but for the past week or two, she is our annoying alarm clock, that just won't quit! In addition, she completely does not listen to us, she is like a little ball of fire who runs around like a maniac around the house, and my husband and I can't even catch her most of the time. She began chewing up walls, and generally just runs around like a maniac.

I don't know what to do. I work and go to school, and so does my husband, still we give her a lot of attention. She is gated in our kitchen, which is not huge, but has more than enough room for her to run around. PLEASE someone help, any advice will really be appreciated. i don't know if this is normal for dogs, maybe this is just a stage, but i need my sleep!!!
vkristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!